Greening the Community:
Green economy, organic environments and healthy people
The 28th National Pesticide Forum
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, Ohio - April 9-10, 2010
- Pesticide-free communities
- Opportunities for a green economy
- Organic lawns and community spaces
- Pesticides and health
- Great Lakes and water
- Much more
- Recession rate: $25(special rate for Ohio residents, grassroots activists and students)
- Members: $65
- Non-members: $75 (includes membership)
- Business: $175 (includes membership for non-members)
Register by March 9 to avoid late registration fee.
Registration includes: Keynote speakers and panel discussions; Interactive, discussion-based workshops; Tour and hands-on demonstrations; Networking opportunities; Organic food and drink (breakfast, lunch and two receptions with hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine); Forum packets, printed materials and more.
Register online or call 202-543-5450 to register by phone.
We recommend that you visit our lodging page and make your arrangements well in advance.
- Beyond Pesticides (Washington, DC)
- Beyond Pesticides Ohio
- CWRU Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences - Swetland Center for Environmental Health
To watch presentations from past National Pesticide Forums, visit our Videos for Change page.
THANK YOU! The generosity of our sponsors helps make the conference a great event year after year. The sponsors listed below contributed to the National Pesticide Forum scholarship fund, making it possible for people from around the country to participate in one of the most important grassroots pesticide meetings of the year. Learn more about becoming a sponsor. Click on the logos for more information.